1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access,
a smartphone and a valid email address and mobile number are required for entry.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 06.00 BST and 23.00 BST daily from 21st June 2021 to 31st July 2021 inclusive.
4. To Enter:
a. Scan QR code (found on out of home media) or click/swipe up on social media or digital ads to enter the Doritos AR experience. Then enter your personal details (including name, email address and mobile number) to find out instantly
if you are a winner and what prize you have won.
5. Maximum of 1 entry to the promotion is permitted per person per unique mobile number per day during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt only one unique mobile number will be accepted per person, and a person can use this
mobile number to enter only once per day. Any entrant using multiple mobile numbers to enter the promotion will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void. A mobile number can only be used by one person and it cannot be
shared within a household.
6. Maximum of 1 prize of any level per person.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf may be disqualified, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
9. The Prizes: There will be a total of 3,280 winners:
a. 250 winners will each win 2 x Strawberries & Creem festival 2021day tickets
i. Winners will be allocated either 2 x Saturday tickets or 2 x Sunday tickets – this cannot be changed.
ii. Tickets include a return shuttle bus to/ from the festival site. For more information please see: www.strawberriesandcreem.com/faqs.
iii. If you take up your festival ticket, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the festival which can be found here: https://www.strawberriesandcreem.com/terms-and-conditions
b. 1,230 winners will each win 1 x discount code for Strawberries & Creem festival 2021.
i. Winners must be available on either Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th September 2021 to attend the festival.
ii. Winners will be able to choose between 5 different ticket types. Each ticket type has a limited stock and winners can choose
between the different types while stocks last. The ticket types are as follows:
1. Weekend ticket 2. Saturday ticket 3. Sunday ticket 4. Saturday VIP ticket 5. Sunday VIP ticket
iii. Winners can choose to purchase one or two discounted
tickets. If two tickets are chosen, they must be of the same ticket type.
iv. All tickets include a return shuttle bus to/ from the festival site. VIP tickets allow you to enjoy a higher level of access to the event – with
a private area and bar(s) for VIP guests only, queue jump/guestlist entry, and more VIP perks. For more information please see: www.strawberriesandcreem.com/faqs.
v. If you purchase a festival ticket using a discount code, you
agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the festival which can be found here: https://www.strawberriesandcreem.com/terms-and-conditions
c. 1,800 winners will each win 1 x £20 DICE voucher
i. Code must be redeemed through the app only.
ii. Credit will be available for one year before expiring.
iii. Credit is only redeemable in the UK.
10. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated; and there are no cash alternatives. In the event for any reason the winners choose not to take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will
be forfeited, and no alternative will be offered, unless otherwise agreed. The Promoter reserves the right to: (i) postpone the prize; or (ii) replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond
the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The Promoter is not liable or responsible if any part of the festival is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason. If this means that a winner (and/or any accompanying
guest) cannot attend the festival, we shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative tickets. This includes, as an example, the current COVID-19 outbreak, which may lead to a prize needing to be postponed, changed
a. If the festival has to be postponed due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, winners can either:
i. Use their ticket to watch a live stream from Strawberries & Creem with some key headliners, OR
ii. Roll over their ticket to the 2022 festival
12. Winner Selection: There will be 3,280 winning moments spread equally and randomly over the promotional period. The winner will be the first valid entry after each of these pre-allocated winning moments. If, in the instance that there
are no winners of a valid winning moment, the prize will roll over to the next entry meaning that all 3,280 prizes will be given away during the promotional period.
13. Winner Notification: Winners will be informed instantly on screen if they have won and what they have won. Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry with a unique code and instructions to claim
their prize. Each winner has 30 days to claim their prize by creating a DICE account and entering their unique code.
14. It is the winner’s responsibility to organise and pay for all other expenses including (without limitation)
travel, accommodation where applicable, camping equipment, all food and beverages, spending money, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, and any other costs, charges, taxes or expenses which
may be incurred by the winner in claiming the prize and which have not been set out in clause 9 above.
15. Entry to festival events is at the sole discretion of the festival event organisers. The prize is not transferable and
by accepting the prize the winner undertakes not to sell or transfer their tickets in any way.
16. Each winner and their guest (if applicable) agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets
as available and set out by the festival event organiser here: https://www.strawberriesandcreem.com/terms-and-conditions (including any terms of
accreditation determined by festival organisers). Further each winner and their guest(s) acknowledge that they may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with festival organisers concerning use of the tickets
and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
17. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any festival tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of
a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the festivals, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar,
offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon the festival or the festival event organisers. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach
of this will cause significant damage and loss to the festival.
18. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter if requested. To request a winners list, please send a correctly stamped envelope/ postcard
with your name and email address to Doritos MYP 7221, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced
https://submit-irm.trustarc.com/services/validation/9cd03c4c-7bae-43f1-b29a-0498799cd8ec Without prejudice, the
Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
19. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion,
the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
20. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted
as proof of receipt.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs
caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic,
famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
22. Entry to the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. The Promoter together with any
associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising
from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal
injury as a result of its negligence.
23. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries
and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that
an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own
or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded
will be void.
24. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will
not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
25. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
26. Any and all personal data provided by you in connection with this Promotion will be used solely by the Promoter (or its appointed agents) to: (i) assist with running the Promotion; and/or (ii) conduct analytics to improve the
Promoter’s promotions, products or services. The Promoter (or its appointed agents) will not contact you for reasons other than this Promotion unless you have provided your express consent. All personal data will be handled in
accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies, available at: https://pepsicoprivacypolicy.com/en?domain=doritos.co.uk.
27. All entrants
acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By participating in any promotion involving Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, to the extent permissible
by law, you the entrant hereby release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (as applicable) from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in the promotion.
28. If any provisions of these
Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
29. By entering this Promotion, you will be
deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
30. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
31. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Walkers Snacks Limited, 450 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UW.